Have you heard about the
Michigan State 4-H Horse Show?
What is it?
· The Michigan State 4-H Horse Show brings together Delegates from each county.
· Also includes Symposium competition
o Scrapbook, Creative Writing, and State Horse Show T-shirt Logo Design
When is it?
· - All Gymkhana classes
· – All Senior Showmanship, Equitation, Pleasure, Trail, Dressage, and all ages Western Riding
· – All Junior Showmanship, Equitation, Pleasure, Trail, and Dressage
· Also available: Saturday: Miniature Horse; Sunday: P.E.P.
o See Cathy McGeen for details if interested in these competitions.
· Delegates may only compete 1 day of the event. You are able to arrive the night before (generally after 6:30 PM) and must depart 1/2 hour after your last class concludes.
Where is it?
· This event is held at the MSU Pavilion on the Michigan State University campus.
Who can participate?
· Registered Oakland County 4-H members ages 13 – 19 that are identified as Delegates.
· Junior 13-15 years old
· Senior 16-19 years old
Why would I want to do this?
· To represent Oakland County’s finest riders.
· To get to know other 4-H riders from all around Michigan.
How do I get to be a Delegate?
· You must meet the 2016 Oakland County Eligibility Criteria
· Oakland County has a limited number of Delegates that can participate. A Selection Criteria has been created in the event that there are more Oakland 4-H Riders that want to attend than we have Delegate positions.
Contact Cathy McGeen for more information.
(247) 766-5442 or email@example.com
Click here for State 4H Eligibility Criteria Sheet