Kick Off Show
Trail Judge: TBD
Paint Creek Valley:
All our Shows are APHA PAC Approved!!
Earn "Log Hours" with AQHA, ApHC, AMHA,
1. 4H Rules Apply-No Stallions
2. Judges Decision is final
4. A current year Negative Coggins Test is required.
5. Exhibitor's age as of January 1st of the current year
6. 5-8 year olds must adhere to the 4-H cloverbuds guidelines. all 5-8 year olds must wear helmets. All 5-6year olds must be on lead line.
7.Exhibitor must show in age appropriate group.
8 Ponies must declare Pony OR age division.
9. Ponies 56"& under, Riders 19 & under. Adults may show ponies in Halter and adult fitting and showing.
10.No nocive Horses in 12 & under classes.
11. Stalls are available for $15.00/day. No reservations will be taken. ALL STALLS MUST BE STRIPPED. A $5.00 refund will be given after stall check. PLEASE PUT MANURE IN SPREADER/ TRASH IN GARBAGE CANS.
12. Trailer-in fee $5.00/horse.
13. Camping/Electrical use is $12.00 a night.
14 Lunch breaks to be announced. Food Concessions will be available.
15. Entries close 2 classes preceding class entering the ring
16. The Committee has the right to split, combine or cancel classes and to break all high point ties.
17.Points are as follows for Daily and Year End high Point